A new steering group has been appointed for the Digivision 2030 project at the General Assembly held on 27 May 2021*. The term of the new steering group will be 1 August 2021-31 December 2023.
In accordance with the participation agreement, higher education institutions were allowed to nominate members for the steering group. The nomination working group submitted a proposal to the General Assembly on the basis of nominations made. The following aspects were taken into account in appointment of the steering group: ensuring the continuity of divisional work and representation of key higher education institutions; balance of representatives of universities of applied sciences and universities; gender balance; representation of Swedish-speaking higher education institutions; interregional focus (population basis); representativeness of key networks.
Digivision 2030 steering group effective 1 August 2021
- Piia Björn, Vice Rector, University of Turku
- Ari Hirvonen, Digital Director, University of Jyväskylä
- Kati Kettunen, Director, Teaching and Learning Services, University of Helsinki
- Jyrki Laitinen, Vice Rector, Oulu University of Applied Sciences
- Johan Lilius, Professor, Åbo Akademi University
- Anu Moisio, Competence Director, Continuous Learning, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
- Ilkka Niemelä, President, Aalto University
- Manu Pajuluoma, Chief Information Officer, Lapland University of Applied Sciences and University of Lapland
- Matti Sarén, President/CEO, Kajaani University of Applied Sciences
- Eeva Viitanen, Director, Development, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences