The long-term goals of the Digivisio programme extend to 2030. How is the progress of the programme monitored? Read more about the goals and monitoring of the programme!
The programme office supports the achievement of the programme goals through the SAFe framework, that is, through agile development work. The work of the programme office will be carried out on a quarter-by-quarter basis: each quarter, or increment, will have its own goals, and their achievement will be assessed in a demo at the end of each increment. Each year, the General Assembly approves the annual plan and budget for the programme. Within their boundaries, the steering group leads the operational work of the programme office.
The first increment Q 1/2023
The objectives for the first increment of 2023 (10 January-27 March) have been divided into sub-objectives under the annual objectives of the project. See the goals for the first increment (in Finnish).
- The Continuous and Flexible Learning Tray will be developed and the pilots will be completed according to the publication plan. Higher education institutions will commit to common rules regarding the service. Cooperation with partners will be goal-oriented.
- Operational models, processes and tools related to the Tray will be built in schedule and fulfil the requirements set by higher education institutions.
- Decisions related to the long-term goals and organisation of the consortium have been made. Planning of the project’s next phase (2025-2028) and the funding for the Digivisio services in the production phase has been initiated.
- Higher education institutions have progressed towards change and they are ready to deploy the first scalable version of the Tray. The change management programme supports change at higher education institutions.
- The cooperation model between higher education institutions and the project office runs smoothly and the efficiency of work at the project office is continuously improved.
Read more about the Plan of Work and goals for 2023:
2022 goals and achievements
In 2022, the Digivisio 2030 programme progressed according to the roadmap. All the objectives set out in the Plan of Work were achieved.
See the 2022 report:
The fourth increment Q 4/2022
The results of the last increment of 2022 (26.9.2022-2.1.2023) were presented in a demo webinar on 21.12. The objectives for the rest of the year included the successful launch of the transformation programme and the opening of the pilot application for the technical release 2.0. See the results of the fourth increment (in Finnish).
The third increment Q 3/2022
The goals for the third increment for the year 2022 were approved by the project’s steering group in August. These goals include i.a. a successful launch of the development work and pilot projects of the Digivisio services, the implementation of the roadshow tour and the initiation of the change program at the HEIs. See the results of the third increment (in Finnish).
The second increment Q 2/2022
The second increment for the year 2022 ended in June. During the increment, a vision of digital pedagogy was processed in the Digivisio project, a support program for change management was prepared, and the plans for the first technical release component of the continuous and flexible learning tray were opened to the HEIs for comments. See the results of the second increment (in Finnish). Watch the recording of the demo webinar. The language of the webinar is Finnish.
The first increment Q 1/2022
The first increment of 2022 ended in March. During the increment, the plans for Digivisio’s first service, the continuous and flexible learning tray, progressed and became more detailed, work on the user forum began and the first pilot higher education institutions were selected. Read the results of the first increment (in Finnish).
Read more about the 2022 action plan and goals (in Finnish):
2021 goals and achievements
In 2021, the work of the project office gathered momentum and grew in size. In early 2021, all higher education institutions signed the participation agreement, and all work packages became operational. Read the 2021 plan of work and year report (in Finnish):
Subscribe to the project newsletter
Receive the latest information on the progress of the project directly by email!
Contact our programme office with all questions regarding the progression of the programme